Monday, October 1, 2007

Exploring w/Emerging Tech

We had a fun and active class in Emerging Technologies this past week. I followed through with being active in Second Life and I've been working on my avatar, I've looked a bit crazy at times. There were times when I tried on come pretty funky looking clothes and I also got stuck in a womans figure for a while lol. With some of the avatars that I've seen though, that's not so crazy in SL. I'm just trying to get comfortable with working with the software for now. My professor Dr. Z., had the class get set up with Twitter. It's a short blogging device, I can see how it can come in handy in the world of updating news. I downloaded the icon shortcut to my desktop so that I would not have to log in on the web every time. It worked for a couple days, but now it's telling me that "no tweets are available" and I can't access it at all. I'll try to work these bugs out with in the next few days.

No comments: