Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My 1st Podcast

I just finished my first podcast and I'm pretty happy with it. For it to be my first time, I think I did a pretty good job communicating with the listeners. I have a problem with being too picky, and can be a perfectionist at times. So I found myself doing one take about 10 times a piece. Steve said that he did his in about 5 total takes, that amazes me! He does have the gift of thorough communication with him being in the field of ministry, so I can't be too hard on myself! I know that you're suppose to just let it flow but I find that to be difficult, I just think before I talk too often. I wish I could have used my sound effects and sounds a little more effectively, but we get to do a second podcast in a few weeks. I should be more comfortable, and the second time around should be less stressful.


1 comment:

Dr. Z said...

This is a great posting but I need to have a link to your podbean site so that I can listen to your podcast.