Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Currently It's Emerging Tech

I'm trying to keep up to date with my emerging tech course, I'm finding that it is tough at times. We are discovering and playing with so many "toy's" right now, that it's hard to find that happy medium of keeping up with what's required. I still think we are discovering what technology is more important then others. I am working on my new podcast, as well as doing research for my group project, blogging, twittering, and trying to stay active in SL. The group project thing is a bit more work then I expected, because there is not a lot of research based information out there on Collaborative Learning and Wiki's. It's good that we have a work day this week because I think we all need some time to research and meet on our own right now. I plan on being productive this week, so let's see if I can keep up!

No comments: